The Project includes construction, operation and transfer of Ankara – Niğde Motorway on a BOT basis and consists of;
- Ankara – Acıkuyu,
- Acıkuyu – Alayhan and
- Alayhan – Gölcük intersections.
After a competitive bidding procedure on 14 April 2017 ERG Otoyol Yatırım ve İşletme A.Ş. has been awarded the BOT type of Ankara – Niğde Motorway project with a concession peiod of 11 yeras 10 months and 17 days including the 3 year investment period with a total investment cost of 4,031,055,531 Turkish Liras (1,033,603,982 Euros).
The Ankara – Niğde Motorway Project consists of 3 main sections :
1) Ankara-Acıkuyu Kavşağı Intercestion (Km : 0+000~105+226,787)
2) Acıkuyu Alayhan Kavşağı Intercestion (Km : 105+226,787~218+249,777)
3) Alayhan Gölcük Kavşağı Intercestion Km : 218+249,777~275+048)
Total 322,77 km
– Access Roads : 55+167,12 km
– Side, Crossroads and Service Roads : 159+709,49 km